The Taste Of Ink The Taste Of Ink

Awesome....man..

I don'tknow if it was the music or the animation but something really got me.. Really great work man.....

fun stuff 999 fun stuff 999

funny

funny

Pico Graphics Demo Pico Graphics Demo

Nice

I would love to see the out-come. And I'm sure a lot of other people will be too.

8-Bit Morons #2 8-Bit Morons #2

heh

I liked the movie. *THUMBS UP* HAHA. Well... I like all the 8-bit kind of stuff. I also thought the fight scene was funny. But... I think it would have been better and I would've scored higher if it were a bit longer.

Jim the Egg : Episode 1 Jim the Egg : Episode 1

HAHA

THAT MOVIE RULES!!! Please make another one. althogh... try to get little baby voices for the voices. i think that would be funny.

PlugDude responds:

cheers, i didnt xpect sum1 to like it that much! you have convinced me to make another episode, and if i get my microphone in the PC workin i will give them lil baby voices! cheers.

:: City Streets :: :: City Streets ::

weird

soo, i'm not sure what the point of this movie is. but if i'd have to guess, a green guy made a building fall and the black guy got mad so they started beating the shit outta each other. and after awhile of that then the black guy has blue and yellow hairs on him and the green guy grows horns. Oh well, some things in this world i will never get. but i did like the movie. good job. nice selection of music too.

Dark-Homsar responds:

It was a bit pointless but hey, we all do that, lol.

Thanks for voting postivite.